Make a financial contribution to Keene and make a difference.
The vast majority of Pathways for Keene’s budget has come from contributions from individuals and organizations. You can have faith that your contribution will go directly to building the network of trails in Keene, as our organization is composed solely of volunteers.
In addition, you should know that past contributions have always been leveraged with funding at the federal, state and city levels of government. Your tax deductible contributions will improve the quality of life for Keene’s residents and visitors in so many ways, such as:
- Alleviate city street traffic
- Safety of users
- Health & fitness
- Economic benefits to downtown and along the routes
- Accessibility without an available automobile
- Improvement of air quality
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Preserves and celebrates keene’s historic and cultural heritage
Make a financial contribution by credit card or check.
To contribute by check using US mail, make the check out to Pathways for Keene, Inc. and mail to:
Pathways for Keene, Inc.
PO Box 226
Keene, NH 03431-0226 USA
To contribute using a credit card or PayPal click on the “Donate” button: